Boot Loader 2.0 Activation Code is used to top up your Boot-Loader 2.0 device account in order to obtain access to a wide range of cell phone flash files.
Please provide us with your Boot-Loader login while placing an order.
You will receive Boot-Loader Activation Code after your payment is completed.
What you get:
Time limit: 1 year
Download volume limit: 20 GB
Boot-Loader 2.0 Activation code provides access to the following categories of mobile phone firmware*:
- SmartMoto – MFW, WXCF files (for Smart-Clip)
- SCout – PCF, SFL files (for SCout Dongle)
- Smart-Clip2 / Sigma – MFW, SKF, WXFX files (for Smart-Clip2, Sigma Box / Sigma Key)
- DreamBox – DTF, DTA files (for DreamBox)
- Octopus – OCT files (for Octopus Box, Octoplus Box, Octoplus Pro Box)
- Pegasus – PGS files (for Pegasus Box)
- Medusa – MF files (for Medusa Box, Medusa PRO Box, Medusa Pro II (free of charge))
*Boot-Loader Activation Code can be used once for any of the above mentioned devices.
Boot-Loader 2.0 – Advanced Features:
- All modern browsers are supported:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Windows/Internet Explorer
- Improved download speed:
- no speed and stream limits
- support for low speed and unstable connections
- Improved usability:
- no more ActiveX logins
- AJAX-driven UI
- Advanced Features:
- internal messaging
- built-in support system
- reselling system
- package file downloads
- quick prompts
- Native (Boot-Loader) Download Manager:
- fast secure downloads
- easy-to-use interface
- integrated work with the website using the built in browser
- prioritizing queued downloads
- interrupted download resumption
- download categories
- support for pausing and resuming downloads
- support for proxy server configuration
How to use your code:
- Log in to previously created account on www.boot-loader.com.
- Go to My Account->Device Accounts and choose the box that should be topped-up.
Code can be used only once for one box, not for all boxes registered on your account.
- Enter the code in the activation code field.
- How to top-up my account – manual